Sally and Donald get hitched

 My Beautiful friends Sally and Donald got engaged in Africa :-)  At the beautiful Sabi Sands.  I can't think of a more apt setting for these two to seal the deal.  Its such wonderful news and I am utterly thrilled for these special people to be spending the rest of their lives together.  The moments and experiences that they will share on their journey together will be wonderful.  Its funny how obvious it is when you meet a couple that's unequivocally and undeniably just MEANT to be together.  It was this way when I first met them a couple of years ago.  It warms my heart when the right people find each other.

This special couple will be taking their vows in the beautiful setting of Africa.  How perfectly appropriate!  I cannot wait to capture these special special memories for the 2 of you.  I feel incredibly honoured :-) Now I just wish December would hurry up and arrive already :-)




















Comments

Popular Posts