Kamila Delart

Our time in Langkawi was a very special one.  We really connected with the island and the people.  One person in particular, Miss Kamila Delart!  This incredible woman crossed our path while we were taking a yacht cruise one day in Langkawi.  Kamila is from Czechoslovakia originally and has made her way all around the world.  An incredibly unique and interesting personality with many many stories to share.  I liked her immediately and we spent some quality time together while we were on the island.  She is the editor for the Langkawi Gazette and has lived on the island for the past 3 years. (shucks I hope I'm remembering this correctly )  I was overwhelmed by her drive and desire to start a brave new life in Langkawi.  It has truly captured her heart and soul and it was wonderful to see such passion and belief in her need and dream to live in this beautiful place.  I understand with all my heart why it is that she has settled here.  Langkawi is beyond beautiful, it draws you in unsuspectingly and before you realize it, you're in love. 

Kamila, it truly was a very special and wonderful moment to have met and gotten to know you.  I look forward to my next trip to the island.  I have no doubt that we will return, fingers crossed that it is sooner rather than later :) xxxxx


















Comments

  1. Hey there. I'm Massya here, from Malaysia. I've read your website, Langkawi Gazette. The part where you wrote about Tuba Island. Do you plan to go there again?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts