The Beauty of the Dicksons

Ok. So this shoot is a result of what happens when copious amounts of beautiful people grace my lens.  My camera literally did not want to stop shooting.  
Beth is a talent that cannot be explained simply in words, you have to experience her and be in her presence to fully appreciate all that she is.  So when we booked this shoot, I knew it would be a special one.  She has graced my lens in the past and the energy and passion she exudes is incredible.
But no one prepped me for what lay in store for me when I met her family.
Her family.
Wow.
Never have I come across an entire family where every single person is so endowed with beauty and talent.  Its quite overpowering.  I find that on shoots such as this, I'm the one feeding off their energy and its like overcharging a duracell bunny :-)
The love you all have for each other is beautiful and so incredibly special.  I don't have to tell all of you what you have because I can see you already know how fortunate you are to have each other.  
There is nothing. Nothing that is more important than family and what you all possess is quite superb indeed.  Love, respect and appreciate. never stop. 
So much love to all of you xxxxx 










































Comments

Popular Posts