Brodie and her beautiful family

So the month of May starts off with a whirlwind of photoshoots in wintery Cape Town.  I must say its lovely to be back, but I'd forgotten how chilly these May days are!  Anyhoo...my first shoot starts off with this beautiful family of 4.  Brodie, Phil, Bailey and Adrian.  And not forgetting Misty, the horse and Frankie and Delila the pugs. :-) They have the pleasure of living on a gorgeous farm in Hout Bay.  Their girls are so fortunate to have their own Horses in their backyard, which I think is every little girls dream!  They are such sweet and sensitive (and beautiful!) little girls and I can see how much they're loved and adored by their mom and dad.  I love my photography for so many reasons, but the main one still remains that peek I get into other peoples lives.  You get to experience just a fraction of their little life for that moment and Brodie, let me tell you -  what I got to see was beautiful. Love, kindness and beauty. xxx  Enjoy your beautiful family and kids and cherish those little souls.  Before you know it they will be all grown up.  I say steal a hug and a kiss wherever you can :-) xxxx 





























Comments

Popular Posts