Nina and Lauren

And my final shoot ends with these 2 lovely ladies.  Lauren and her daughter Nina.  Nina is beautiful. She's growing into such a gorgeous young lady.  I always say how quickly time passes and how fleeting youth is and in the blink of an eye your little baby grows into a gorgeous young adult..its actually quite scary how quickly it happens.  Which is why I'm always preaching about stealing as many moments or stolen kisses, because once they're all grown up the lure of the big exciting world is overpowering and off they go :-)
Lauren, you and Nina have a truly special unique relationship, you're one of the strongest women I know and you have conquered more in your life than anyone ever should have to.  I remain in awe of how amazing you are.  Treasure all the moments with this precious child of yours, she is a special one.  But I know you know that already, I see it when you look at each other and I feel it when you're embraced together.
xxxxx




























Comments

Popular Posts