Kelly & family

A glowing bright Sunday afternoon greeted us for this family shoot.  Kelly and her brood of beautiful people.  I worked with Kelly a long time ago and she is one of those lucky few women that never age!  In fact I think she just gets lovelier and lovelier and I know, Hennie, her husband will totally agree. How gorgeous are her little ones, Nirvana and Rorke?  Honestly the cutest little beings you ever laid eyes one.  It was windy and super bright and these little sweethearts just handled it with ease, they were absolutely fantastic.  I love their super strong little personalities, each being so vastly different to the other.  Kelly, you and Hennie hit the jackpot with these 2, but I know I don't need to tell you that, I can see the overflow of love in this little family, its a beautiful thing



































Comments

Popular Posts