Bethany

This rather gorgeous lady is Bethany Dickson.  An actress in a class all of her own.  If any of you frequent the theatre you should recognize her in a heartbeat.  She is not only one of the most beautiful women I have ever photographed, she's probably one of the sweetest as well.  This has to be one of my favorite shoots I've ever shot and its going to be a hard one to top.  From styling to props to mood and light, I loved every second of this shoot.  Bethany and I have been planning a shoot together for the last 2/3 years..can you believe it and we only manage to organize it now, 2 months before I leave for Mauritius and 4 days before she left for Beijing (she's touring with The Sound of Music - she plays Maria and is quite phenomenal indeed)  I am so pleased we managed to connect and get this together.  Beth, you are a star like no other. I look forward to seeing your name in lights all over the world xxxx


























Comments

Popular Posts