Sascha & Lulu Part II

 Little Sascha and Lulu.  You and your little brother have picked the most perfect parents to have in your life.  I don't know how you little guys got that right, but you did it. Congratulations, cause Shona and Ziggy are such amazing, incredible, wonderful, beautiful souls.  They already love you both with all their hearts and I can just see them beaming with pride and adoration everytime they cuddle you in their arms.  The abundance of love and devotion warms my heart.  I have done many many baby shoots, but this one was the most special of all.  Shona you were born to be a mommy and Ziggy, you may not have known it before you had your little ones, but you have "Father" stamped all over you.    I love when wonderful things happen to wonderful people.  You 4 have all my love and I look forward to watching this little foursome blossom. So beautiful xxxx





















Comments

Popular Posts