Claire & Stuart

 What an exquisite wedding.  And what a perfect couple.  Claire and Stuart are such incredible people, how wonderful it is when love finds each other.  I met Claire on email and we have been chatting back and forth for the past couple of months, planning a wedding from Johannesburg is no easy task. (Claire and Stuart both live in Jozi and planned an entire Cape Town wedding with seamless perfection!) The wedding was set at the beautiful Blue Horizon Estate in Simon's Town and it quite literally took our breaths away!  Absolutely perfect in every way.  We had our couple shoot at the beach in Simon's Town and moved on to the Red Hill Ruins.  Just magical! 

My favourite part to any wedding is of course the couple shoot :-)  Now if only all bridal couples could be as fantastic and amazing as Claire and Stuart.  I am absolutely blown away by how incredibly organized they are, from scouting out my shoot sites for me, to figuring out time of day and checking sunsets and shadows.  You have both left me speechless.  A beautiful perfect wedding day certainly doesn't happen by accident, you guys made it happen.  I have no shadow of a doubt in my mind that you will have a beautiful and spectacular life together, your love shines brighter than you could even imagine!  It was an absolute pleasure shooting this wedding for the 2 of you :-)  Congratulations once again on a magical perfect wedding day! xxxx





































Comments

Popular Posts