The Madden Wedding

The Madden Wedding.  Where does one start documenting such a beautiful heart stopping event.  Charne and Eddie are 2 souls that are so perfectly suited to each other, it's actually quite astounding how utterly they belong together...and then throw gorgeous little Giorgia into the mix and you have a bond sealed till the ends of time.  I was so proud and honoured to be able to capture this momentous occasion, not just in your life but in the lives of all of those who are dear to you.  Your love and beauty exudes from every fibre of you Char, like I said before - you're one of the kindest people I know.  Eddie is a lucky man (and I know he know it) you can see it in his smile when he looks at you and in his eyes when speaks to you.  Your wedding day was the most special day I've ever had the pleasure of shooting.  Eddie, love that woman like there's no tomorrow, and Char cherish that man more than you can ever imagine to.  I am in love with your photos and I hope you all will be too.  Big hugs to all 3 of you xxxxx





































































Comments

Popular Posts