Outrigger Resort Mauritius



My 40th Birthday approached rather suddenly this year :-)  And due to the fact that we're now living in Mauritius, what better way to spend a milestone birthday than at a beautiful 5 star resort, namely Outrigger Mauritius.  We were treated like royalty from the moment we walked in, until the moment we left 2 days later.  We were given a beachfront family villa with THE most incredible view of the ocean from our bedroom - it was sublime!  Pieter van Der Hoeven, the manager of the hotel made sure we were taken care of 24/7 and we were treated to a dinner we will not forget on the Jetty at sundown.  A feast of 4 courses with enough lobster and crab to last us a year, the bottle of G.H Mumm went down exceptionally well too, I might add :-) My entire birthday was the best one yet..from the moment I woke up to the moment my head hit the pillow that night.  Just beautiful! The grounds are enormous and we explored every inch while we stayed at the resort.  I would highly recommend this beautiful resort, it encapsulates the very best of Mauritius and has to be one of my Favorites.  I cannot wait to return again soon!
I took a huge amount of pics while we stayed at the resort, these are just some of my favorites.





 































Comments

Popular Posts