Silke & Erica

Beautiful Silke and Erica.  It appears to me that with every generation the girls get more and more lovely, because I do not remember girls being this pretty when I was their age! :-)  Best friends since they were very little, Silke and Erica had some shots taken at their beautiful place in Welgemoed.  The rain decided to pour and the thunder boomed on our shoot day, but that didn't stop us from taking some pretty awesome shots.  We found a gorgeous spot in the house with loads of natural light.  As most of you will know I don't shoot Matric Dance photo's anymore.  It is a HUGE amount of effort and requires almost as much work and time as a small wedding, so I stopped that some time ago..however how could I refuse my surgeon who asked me so nicely, after all - he took such great care of me, it was only fair that I agreed to take the job with pleasure.  Charl and Carina you have such a lovely daughter, I'm sure she makes you very proud and it was a real pleasure to shoot this lovely, small intimate shoot.






















Comments

Popular Posts