The beauty of mel & Jacques



I met Mel some time ago.  She is one of my favourite people :-)  I'm not sure if its her infectious energy or her sense of humour or the fact that we think along such similar lines..but this girl is one of the specials for sure.  Besides the fact that she's such a gorgeous personality, this one shines just as brightly on the outside.  Thats why I was simply overjoyed when she told me her incredibly wonderful news that she'd just gotten engaged.  Now Jacques..., here's a fella that could quite easily walk straight over to a Jean Paul Gaultier rampshow and strut his stuff, but no..instead... he is a rather talented, humble (ridiculously witty) singer of his band, Shadowclub.  A sweet sensitive soul who is so perfectly matched to Mel, its almost a sin that it took this long for the 2 of them to finally find each other. But thank heavens they did.  I see a beautiful special life together guys.  And am beyond thrilled to capture your special big day together in Feb xxxx 






















Comments

Popular Posts