Hauke

Monday brought a really fun morning my way.  These guys are the brains and brawn behind the fantastic company - HAUKE. They also run the enormously successful WEDDING FRIENDS Blogsite! They are masters in their craft of film and motion capture.  I have had the pleasure of working with this bunch before and I have to say it is always SUCH an enormous pleasure being around them.  They have a great energy and passion for what they do..and its a laugh a minute, which always makes being around them loads of fun :-)  Andreas, the owner of HAUKE commissioned me to shoot these for a new company he's busy with, I have no doubt that with the fantastic amount of success he has had with his Film Company that his new venture will be wonderfully successful.  It really was such a treat to work with you guys again.























Comments

Popular Posts