Sean Cameron Michael

This morning had me spending some time with Sean, and incredibly talented South African actor who has been seen in many South African productions and is gracing the silver screens in the States.  He's busy with the series "black Sails" thats airing Jan 2014 in the states, at the moment. Amongst many other fantastic new projects.  He had me very entertained all morning, often rendering me engrossed in his conversation, completely forgetting to shoot! None the less, I think we got some great shots - our approach was to keep it easy and relaxed, but still to get a strong feel for his personality.  I had alot of fun this morning and enjoyed working with Sean, a real talent with a wonderful engaging personality to go along with it.  I hope he ignored my constant comparisons and references to Sean Bean, Liam Neeson, Lieve Schreiber, etc etc.  :-)


















Sean Cameron Michael

Comments

Popular Posts