The Jovovic's




 The Jovovic family were my models for Sunday.  What a beautiful family, Louise is so gorgeous and the lens just looooves her!  Being a photographer herself, she rarely finds herself in front of the lens so it was my absolute pleasure to shoot her and her beautiful family today.  Little baby Jordan is just the most adorable little fella ever, with cheeks that are sooo kissable, I'll bet mom and dad smooch on those chubbs every second of the day :-) He is such a content, happy little guy.  I can see why Simo and Louise are so in love with him.  And beautiful lovely Lea (shucks I hope I spelt that right?) I am such a sucker for red hair and freckles..just my favourite.  She is an absolutely gorgeous girl and she is going to have to fight the boys off oneday!   What a wonderful special little family.  It was wonderful to have met you all and spent some time with you.  There is an energy surrounding you all :-) that's very special xxx









































Comments

Popular Posts