Donald and Sally

Donald and Sally, 2 wonderful, interesting, funny characters.  I must admit that when I'm around these 2 I just can't stop talking and talking and listening.  The stories that unfold out of these 2 lives are beyond entertaining.  Donald and Sally, I fear if I lived in LA you would have to contend with having me on your front door step every second day for more storytime :-)  I enjoyed my time immensely with the two of you and am rather proud to call you guys friends.  As always I look forward to our next visit, lets make it sooner than later, eh? Hope you enjoy these shots of the 2 of you, much love xx


















Comments

  1. Thief , cheapest cheap couple ever , By ELLIS PIG6 schedule GAY nd NEUTER GENDER donald schultz :- dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai , private bitch , hoe nd whore public property sally fuscoe dulhan ka bhi dil deewana lagta hai . #NoFilterJustTruth .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts