Macro Tests

So I had a little birthday recently which landed me with a rather nice little macro lens. The 105mm 2.8 I've already done 2 shoots with this lens and its busy blowing me away! Its clarity is insane, so in love with it already. Which lead me to this next quick set of tests that I tried out.


The above shot was shot with no light, i tried out some LED lighting from below which gave an interesting "painting" with light effect.



This shot was plain and simple 2.8 with natural light source.



And kitty paw, shot the same, natural light with 2.8




I shot the above flower shot with the same LED lighting..but its given and incredible colour and contrast to this shot. Something I wouldn't be able to achieve with natural light..or studio for that matter.


Comments

  1. Ren, these are incredible!!! Imagine what your new lens will achieve when photographing my jewellery on such an acutely close composition?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely!! will be eeeencredeeeble! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts