Beautiful Beth & Gary

Beautiful, exquisite Bethany.  This gorgeous human is about to embark on a beautiful journey along with her husband Gary.  Beth is one of the most caring, warm, genuine and unique women that I've met.  She has graced my lens in previous shoots and I felt incredibly honored that she wanted me to document this wonderfully special time in her life.  Her little man is due in June and I can see how desperate these 2 are to meet him.  Little Raphael is so loved already.  
Beth when you hold that little man in your arms know how much your life will change forever.  You will experience love in a way you never knew before.  You and Gary are so very blessed to be able to embark on this new adventure.
"the littlest feet make the biggest footprint in our heart"





























Comments

  1. The women looks really pretty in this dress. The pictures are amazing, really changed my mood. The maternity photographs should be like these. I am really blown away, really great efforts had been made to come up with these master pieces.
    Best regards
    https://backgroundremove.photos/clipping-path-service/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts