Love is Family

Little perfect people.  Kids.  There's nothing more special in the world.  I'd never thought much about it when I was young..but crikey did my world change the day I had my own little perfect person.  

There are a couple of lessons I learnt whilst living away from family.  The most..and I mean THE MOST important thing in the world is family.  I'd always appreciated my dear family before..but what time taught me was just how truly special they are and always will be.  The love and energy that exudes from this special family is overwhelming.   Family - where life begins and love never ends.  Jacqui and her amazing family were such a treat to be around.  Their love and bond remind me so much of my own family.  And little Noah and Skye...no words to describe their ridiculous cuteness. Such gentle beautiful little souls.





























Comments

Popular Posts