Matthew Mole

I am so utterly in love with this shoot, I can't even tell you.  We had a million and one concepts flying around and I think we nailed the biggies.  You see, I have this ridiculous fascination with people and water and the 2 together..well..that's pretty much the cats whiskers right there!  And my lovely model was totally game for anything I threw at him,  Matthew Mole is a talent that surpasses mere words.  You have to hear and experience this guy to fully appreciate and understand the enormity of his skills and mindblowing talents.  Add to that that his ridiculous photogenic traits and abilities and you pretty much have the full package going here.  This was hands down without a shadow of doubt THE most fun we've ever had on a shoot.  I would like to be proved wrong, but I think its going to take a lot to top this one!! xx













































Comments

Popular Posts